1. DO NOT buy something if you have to question whether to buy it or not. This is especially true when you're on a budget. Don't waste money on something you have to second-guess. Buy only what you absolutely love.
|Photo via : blog.moveyourframe.com|
2. Wear comfortable clothing. Sky-high heels are okay to wear when shopping.... if this is Hollywood and you're a celebrity. Face it, not everyone can walk around for 3-4 hours in high heels, no matter how adorable you look. If you plan to be spending time in a flea market, hunting for deals, make sure you wear flats or sneakers.
|Photo via : clashofstyles.com|
3. Don't be afraid to haggle a little. If you see a gorgeous pair of jeans for $20, and feel the real worth is $15, let the vendor know. The vendor may surprise you and agree. Never come off as disrespectful. Keep it polite but know where you stand.
|Photo via : smartertravel.com|
4. Know when to walk away. Sometimes things aren't meant to be. If you know the item will completely break your budget, let it go and walk away. Also, if a vendor just won't match your price, take a deep breath and walk away. Other stands may have similar items for a cheaper price.
|Photo via : onehudson.typepad.com|
5. When you return home, wash all the clothing you bought. Some vendors are selling second-hand items that may not have been washed properly. Wash the clothes just to be on the safe side.
|Photo via : bigstock.com|
6. Keep your eyes peeled for sneaky vendors. You shouldn't be paranoid but keep your feelers out for scams like stained clothing or defective electronics. Give everything a close look before you buy it.
|Photo via : tvcnewsonline.presspublisher.us|
7. Don't feel guilty about shopping at a flea market. These days, money is tight and most people can't afford to spend money like water. Shopping at a flea market doesn't make you poor, it makes you smart. Trust me, you'll love the feeling of having a few extra bucks left over after a day of shopping.
|Photo via : gorgeoushealthyme.com|
I hope you enjoyed these tips, they have definitely helped me !